Log in to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
This award honors Philip F. Morgan, who served with distinction as professor of sanitary engineering at the State University of Iowa from 1948-1961. A respected practical researcher, he maintained a strong interest in plant operation. This award recognizes valuable contributions to the in-facility study and solution of operational problems.
Awards are given in two categories:
I. Work accomplished in plants serving more than 5,000
II. Work accomplished in plants serving less than 5,000
Who is Eligible:
- Nominee must be a member of the Water Environment Federation.
- Nominations must demonstrate originality, significance, comprehensiveness, effort, and most importantly, the verification of an idea.
- The solution should involve the use of innovative technological methods, be generally applicable, and increase plant efficiency.
- Supporting documentation must accompany each nomination.
- Nomination Form
- One page biography of the nominee
- Specific reasons for nomination (one page maximum)
- Any other supporting material required under criteria or that you feel would be helpful in the selection process.
Nominations Accepted From:
- WEF Member Associations
- WEF Members
- WEF Committees
A final copy of your nomination must be received by April 1.